Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Focus T25 Alpha Cycle!!!


So the wife got back from Summit 2013 and had an INSANE time! Got to meet a lot of new people and a lot of the people who have inspired her. She came back with a crazy amount of motivation to hit her own goals while helping others achieve theirs. To top it off, we got to pre-purchase Focus T25 before anybody else. Stoked to get my hands on that program as I've heard nothing but awesome things about it.
Trista @ The Beachbody Summit 2013 (Las Vegas)



Focus T25, Shakeology, Beachbody


I'm about 7 days into the program and it is as INTENSE AS ADVERTISED!!! Not only do you get a full blown workout in 25 minutes, it feels like it happens in 5 minutes. So much is done is such a short amount of time because you are doing 1 thing: focusing on doing the moves right. If you do this, you'll get maximum results, that easy.  

As a parent of 2 kids and a demanding full time job this program is a crazy blessing! I was always able to get P90X, Insanity and Les Mills Combat done, but I was getting up at 5am to get it done (i.e. get the dogs fed, brush my teeth, get dressed, try not to wake up the kids, get the equipment out, etc). By this time it's 530am-545am, workout is done by 645am and now it's time to get breakfast down while helping my wife with the morning routine and getting myself ready for work. EXHAUSTING RIGHT!?!?!? Focus T25 let's me get a little extra sleep and is so quick the kids have no idea it happened and by the end of it I've burned 600 calories and I'm dripping sweat!

GET ON THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! We're starting a challenge group on 7/7/13 and right now its free shipping on Focus T25 and the Challenge Pack on it (Focus T25 + Shakeology) is ONLY $180 ($90 DISCOUNT)!!!

Any questions hit me up on anything below and follow me for future posts, videos, nutrition and workout tips, motivation, etc. Check out the YouTube channel for more videos. We'll be posting new videos just about everyday on the workouts to give you a better idea of what to expect with Focus T25. 

What's your excuse???








No comments:

Post a Comment