Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Focus T25: Speed 1.0 (The Fit Dynasty)

I keep getting asked, "Do you really get a good workout in 25 minutes???"

ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY I DO!!!



Between my husband and I we've done P90X, Insanity, Les Mills Combat and a handful of other programs and we get just as good if not better sweat and calorie burn with Focus T25! No lie, it's unreal. You don't stop moving for 25 minutes. You're constantly moving, heart rate is up and constant. On top of that, my core is improving drastically!!! You are constantly working your core without even knowing which makes it all that much better!

Focus T25 is exhausting, so you're always looking for that one workout. That one day where it might be a little bit easier than the others so you can breathe a sigh of relief for just a few short moments. You think that's the case with Speed 1.0 (Alpha Phase). Punch me in the face, karate chop me in the neck because that's not the case. You may be doing less intense moves, but you're doing them fast. Not just kind of fast, but Lindsay Lohan getting arrested when she leaves her house fast! And more importantly, you're using precision and performing these moves with a purpose. INSANE WORKOUT!!!

One thing I will say and swear by is the Energy & Endurance Formula as well as the Results & Recovery Formula. The E&E allows you to push your workouts to the next level and break through those tough moments. I've noticed with the Results & Recovery formula I haven't been as sore and my body is recovering much quicker than when I don't take it. MONEY STUFF!

Check out The Fitness Dynasty YouTube Channel (CLICK HERE) for daily videos (Focus T25 Workout Reviews) as well as some nutrition tips to help you breakthrough those plateaus. Remember to hit us up with any questions and we would be more than happy to help you on your journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment