Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Focus T25: Speed 1.0 (Keepin' It in the Family)

The reason I got into this business and decided to change my own life as well as the lives of others, was to set a good example for my kids. My kids are almost 6 and 4 years old and I've realized more and more every day they watch EVERY MOVE I MAKE. Literally. Every. Move. Any little thing I say or do they repeat or point it out to me. I've never had someone focus on my actions that long and it has kept me in check like crazy. I begin to ask myself, "Am I doing and saying the right things? Would I want my kids saying or doing this? Am i being a good parent?"

Am I perfect at this? HECK NO!!! No parent is, and if someone says they are, they're lying to your face (if you're offended you're that guy). I fail. I fail every day. If you're not failing you're not growing. Growth comes from failure. So I've begun to involve my kids in my workouts more and more. I still get an INCREDIBLE workout with Focus T25 and push myself more and more every workout. I've realized I can't just tell them the right things to do, I have to show them (especially when it comes to eating right and working out). 

I believe in Beachbody and their products because it has changed my life. I've met countless people that have had the same experience I've had with this company and their motto: #EndTheTrend. I want to help END THE TREND in my own life, the lives of others and the lives of my children. I don't want to just have personal success, I want to leave a legacy behind that has left others inspired and sets my kids up for success in their own lives.


Find a way to involve your children. If you don't have kids, find a way to involve someone else. Be the change you want in the world!!!

Check out The Fitness Dynasty YouTube Channel (CLICK HERE) for daily videos (Focus T25 Workout Reviews) as well as some nutrition tips to help you breakthrough those plateaus. Remember to hit us up with any questions and we would be more than happy to help you on your journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment